Have your little explorer come to Preschool at the Zoo!
Click HERE to Download ZooSchool 2014-2015 Brochure.
Click HERE to Download ZooSchool 2014-2015 Registration Form.
Mavis Thompson is a certified teacher and brings over 28 years of teaching experience, knowledge, skill, and love for all children to the ZooSchool program. The curriculum is greatly enhanced by the daily education and interaction within the ZooMontana gates.
Sarah Harris is a certified Montessori teacher with over 15 years of educational experience in both formal and informal settings. She is passionate about bringing her love of wildlife and the natural world into the classroom. Ms. Sarah believes that children are natural scientists and that they learn by participating in hands on activities, projects and explorations.
3, 4, & 5
Kindergarten Prep – 4 & 5 year olds
M-T-Th-F @ 9:00am – 12:00pm
Pricing per month: $230.00
3 & 4 Year Olds
Wednesdays @ 9:00am - 11:30am
Pricing per month: $60.00
Please call 406.698.5760 to inquire
about additional Afternoon Classes.
- Must be a ZooMontana Member to enroll.
- A copy of your membership card must be attached to your registration form.
- ZooSchool Registration Fee is $50.00 (non-refundable) payable to: “ZooSchool” and must also be attached to your registration form.
- For ALL classes, each child is required to have a parent helper in the preschool classroom for one class time each month. (If you cannot be a parent helper once a month, the tuition is $20.00 more each month.)
- September tuition is due by August 10.
- Tuition for Oct – May is due no later than the 1st day of the month.
- A late fee of $20.00 is due with any payment made past the 1st of the month it is due.
- Children MUST be toilet trained.
- Maximum enrollment of 12 students per class.
- New student registration begins March 1st for the next school year.
- ZooSchool follows School District #2 calendar for holiday’s and days off. (Labor Day – Memorial Day)
Things to do and learn at ZooSchool
- See and learn about the animals
- Talk to the Zoo Keepers
- Help with behind the scenes
- Learn our ABC’s
- Learn our Numbers and Counting
- Learn our Colors
- Read stories
- Play on the playground
- Play with toys
- Feed animals that can be fed by children
- Sing songs
- Have special programs
- Plant seeds
- Eat snacks
- Make art projects
“In the end we will only conserve what we love. We will only love what we understand. And we will only understand what we are taught.” - Baba Dioum
or call 406.698.5760.